Gitlab user rights
All Gitlab rights are detailled here https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html.
As a Gaia-X member, your Gitlab repository access are detailled on the the ‘My Account‘ page.
A Group can be a Commitee, a Working Group or a Sub-Working Group
As a member of the Gaia-X Association:
- I have at least Gitlab guest rights on all Gaia-X Association Working Group repositories.
As a participant in a Group:
- I have Gitlab developer rights on my Group’s repositories.
- I have Gitlab reporter rights on the direct parents Group’s repositories.
As the lead of a Group:
- I have Gitlab maintainer rights on my Group’s repositories.
- I have Gitlab developer rights on the direct parents Group’s repositories.
- guests have read only access.
- reporter can list and comment on merge-requests.
- developer can create and approve merge-requests.
- maintainer can manage and merge merge-requests.