Gaia-X Framework update
– Purpose to better visualize the software elements, by simplifying their description on the first page and adding a separate page.
– It is observed that the software elements categorised as “External”, are not linked to the Gaia-X specifications like those under the Gaia-X Lab or that are part of the GXFS Toolbox, and there should be a process in place to endorse them (to be further discussed).
– The participants are invited to provide further inputs about the representation of software elements in the Framework, by opening an issue here https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/technical-committee/framework
– The participants are in favour of adding one more box for Self-Descriptions, linked to the Service Characteristics and Infrastructure Characteristics groups.
New releases of TC deliverables – approval
– Architecture Document 22.10 – see https://gaia-x.gitlab.io/technical-committee/architecture-document/
– Data exchange 22.10 – see https://gaia-x.gitlab.io/technical-committee/federation-services/data-exchange/ – Worked on the Vocabulary and building blocks for Data Exchange Services
– ICAM 22.10 – see https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/technical-committee/federation-services/icam and https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/technical-committee/federation-services/self-description-model/-/tree/main/docs – The specifications have been updated and the Self-Description Model has been added
– Schema.zip v22.10 – see https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/technical-committee/service-characteristics/-/tree/develop/documentation – Initial approval of the Schema through various MRs against the Trust Framework
All the deliverables are presented and approved by the TC.
WGs status updates
WG Service Characteristics:
– A task to come discussing with Pierre Gronlier: generalization of Trusted Cloud, SecNumCloud, BSI C5, EUCS(close to existing standards but moving target), etc. into an aligned compliance standards layer
- Alternative framing: mention Trusted Cloud as an example
- WG Compliance and WG SvCh will be happy to coordinate on this
GXFS-FR project is working on Labels. EUCS is still to be approved. BSI C5 and SecNumCloud are about security and there is no match 1:1 to Labels. It is reported the ongoing work within the Labels WG in identifying “example standards” for each Label criterion.