– Hackathon report published – https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/gaia-x-community/gx-hackathon/gx-hackathon-5/-/wikis/home#results-report
– Link to the Press release https://gaia-x.eu/news/latest-news/gaia-x-concludes-its-fifth-hackathon/
– The group started working collectively on the agenda – see https://hebdo.framapad.org/p/gaiax-oss-community
Documents to be presented to the TC at the latest on October 28th and voted on November 4th
– Architecture doc 22.10
– Data Exchange 22.10
– SvcCharacteristics 22.10
- Add box under tech specs for the WG (to be further discussed)
– ICAM 22.10
- Editorial changes from 21.03, to improve readability and consistency with the other deliverables + SD-model.
- Andreas and Pierre will discuss further on this version in an alignment meeting next week
- It is possible to follow the changes in every element of the document checking tags that have been created
Dropping of PDF generation for TC documents – vote
– It is highlighted the importance of having periodic snapshots and keep the older versions of documents available
– Since many members and projects need PDFs for internal review, it is decided to keep them.
– The HTML release in general will come sooner than the pdf.
How to present Gaia-X in 4 min – proposal (see https://community.gaia-x.eu/f/15863455 )
– The presentation will be shared with different stakeholders to get feedback useful to improve the storytelling.
– Deployment and functional views could be added.
WGs status updates
– Data Exchange WG is proceeding according to the timeline already agreed.
– MR from Service Composition will be checked by Pierre.
– WG Service Characteristics:
- Sub-WG Infrastructure planning next f2f workshop in November; next implementation sprint to be defined once Alina is back
- Looking at the two separate proposals for describing data exchange services (one from Catena-X → Trust Framework, one from FedSvc Sub-WG Data Exchange), will suggest synergy (high-level tracker is https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/technical-committee/service-characteristics/-/issues/101– AndreasWeiss that’s the same thing we also have on the GXFS-DE agenda)
- Discussing merger of ICAM and SD Model documents in progress (as discussed already here)
- Current TF will one last time include manually written attribute tables. After that, they will be auto-generated from the Single-Point-of-Truth in SvCh/YAML
- the “SD schemas as Package” discussion: talked to Gaia-X Lab (Albert Peci) re. a common understanding of the shapes that the Compliance Service validates against (will be solved by the Package publication)
- Discussion of an ontology that implements the Gaia-X concepts (AD, TF, …) in progress on the WG’s mailing list.
AoB and closing of the meeting
General Release strategy and process being prepared by the COO team:
- release vehicles where documents are packed together
- definition of the version of specifications used by the implementations
- definition of a cadence for releasing specifications -availability of old releases and rules that define compliance link to release
- request to have a presentation on the Release strategy plan to the TC by the COO team.