- The Glossary will be handled by the COO office. The intent is the build the Glossary out of the specification and not the otherway around.
- Management team update (COO/CFO)
- Docs: please use https://docs.gaia-x.eu/ to create links between documents, pointing to direct section
- Hiring: Backend Software Developer / Technical Content Writer. Jobs offer will be on the website.
- Nomination of Sebastian Steinbuß as Data Exchange interim co-lead
- Gaia-X Tech summit
- Computable contract: presentation and collaboration proposal with Catena-X legal persons.
Federation Services WG
- We are sketching scenarios to be shown live during the Gaia-X Summit – Deadline for contribution is June 28th, 2022 -> https://gitlab.com/gaia-x/technical-committee/federation-services/federation-services-core/-/blob/main/scenarios/scenario_01_GXFS_FR.md
Data Exchange SubWG
- start working on functional building block, policies for data exchange (based on existing work OpenDEI, IDSA, ….)
- main MR about Label workflow (Label Owner, Label Issuer, Label Verifier (aka CAB))
Service Characteristics WG
- find/found a place for the service taxonomy
- need to update release cycle mechanism (TF, registry, gitlab)
- each team will align with GXFS-FR and GXFS-DE to implement multi-release publication of our tech artifacts like https://docs.gaia-x.eu/
- hackathon led to many SD examples: realistic but partly messy; SvCh now needs to specify what should be the “right” way of using the VC data model in Gaia-X
- our contributions to the glossary will have a future in the Trust Framework, next to the taxonomy
- last few MRs pending approval/merge prevent publication of technical artifacts at https://w3id.org/gaia-x/core/ – being fixed ASAP