- Publication of the notes below on the intranet.
- Ongoing exchange with Industrie 4.0 Asset Administration Shell and comparison of AAS – Gaia-X IDs
- Ongoing exchange with iShare and investigation for interoperability between Gaia-X and iShare Trust Frameworks. (https://ishareworks.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IS/pages/70222125/Admission)
Data Exchange SubWG
creation of a SubWG under the FS WG
- Data exchange is in scope for Gaia-X specifications.
- Data Connector products are out of scope for Gaia-X specifications.
- Data Connector services are in scope for the Gaia-X Trust Framework.
|Identity & Attributes||A common identity schema and vocabulary for attributes based access.|
|Data protocols||A common set of protocol and data format, including Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP)|
|Policies negotiation||A common set of Domain Specific Language (DSL) to compute access rights and usage policies|
|Traceability||A mean to store and trace the negociation results with the capacity to log intermediate realisations|
|Discoverability||A mean to search and find dataset based on queries and filterings|
Functional needs are listed in the Architecture doc with the input from the DSBC/Technology WG.
The Data Exchange SubWG will work to the technical specification.
Hachathon 3 – 1st review
- Next step how to integrate with GXFS-DE Catalogue and portal.
- Integration with the Lab: to be confirmed by Fraunhofer.
Service Characterics WG
- election result: Christoph lead, Anja vice (and with Josep Blanch we had a 2nd vice candidate!)
- broad coverage of SD topics in hackathon
- scope clarified: now clear that everything (incl. taxonomy) will be fed into the Trust Framework Deliverable; WG agrees to the deadline/schedule as discussed in last week’s TC
- agreed with WG Compliance: current Trust Framework deliverable release will focus on a minimum core. Items that are not straightforward to understand / to agree upon will be clarified in the next round.
In order to accelerate and keep the process transparent and open to all, here are the actions we are taking,
- Only content proposals submitted in written form via Gitlab or Self-Service portal before April 5th will be considered for review until April 12th.
- Content proposals must have a clear, unambiguous rational explanation and will be prioritised by the Program Management team
- On April 12th, the Compliance WG will vote to approve the v1.0
- On April 13th, the PRC will be notified that a vote at the PRC level will happen on April 27th for the release of v1.0
- From April 13th to April 27th, we will work on editorial changes (typos, clarification, style rendering, …)
- On April 27th, the PRC will vote to approve the v1.0
- CCB review + BoD notification
- Publication in May.
Mission document available and on-hold until Trust Framework v1.0 is out.