- Deep dive at 12h of VC lifecycle
- Registry v1.0 release https://members.gaia-x.eu/index.php/2022/03/25/gaia-x-registry-v1-0-initial-release/
- Hackathon on 28/29th March
- New PMO for OSS Cristina joining 1st week April.
- Internet: please share feedback on what you would like to see
- Adding “My Account” section
- An absent WG member of an organization can transfer their voting rights to another person of the same organization.
- Data exchange is in scope for Gaia-X specifications.
- Data Connector products are out of scope for Gaia-X specifications.
- Data Connector services are in scope for the Gaia-X Trust Framework.
Service composition WG
- Static vs dynamic Service composition
- Work on the attributes required to do service composition
- Sync with Service Characteristics
Federation Services WG
- Federation services https://community.gaia-x.eu/f/14262027 review and transfer it to gitlab next week.
- Contributions only done during the 1h weekly meeting
Service Characteristics WG
- candidate list for election closed: Christoph Lange-Bever (lead); Anja Strunk (vice); Josep Blanch (vice). Questions about procedure.
- Deliverables: Infrastructure Sub-WG has started to contribute to Trust Framework; Anja and Christoph will talk to Thomas Niessen (WG Compliance) about the details of Participant mandatory attributes
- GitLab migration from OWP Self-Description to WG Svc. Char. (only announced this week)
- AAS exchange (to be confirmed) planned for 7 April
- Update of Service composition model
- Data Exchange service MR review
- Rework of the Gaia-X Ecosystems chapter (remove duplicate content)
- Strong alignment required between Compliance WG/Services Characteristics WG/Service Composition WG
- Next Trust Framework + Architecture release targeted for April.
- Freeze on the April 15th
- Review until April 30th and TC approval